How can we support you?
Your application – from the idea to series production
The growing range of thermoplastic materials, semi-finished products and manufacturing processes offers industry completely new opportunities for product and process development. Due to the heterogeneity of the market, however, intensive training is required in order to be able to identify and profit from application-specific advantages in a qualified manner. Especially companies whose core competence is not the use of composite materials are faced with great challenges.
INOMETA Thermoplastics offers not only comprehensive market knowledge and in-depth process know-how, but also the corresponding design, production and machining expertise for composite materials. This enables us to offer all services along the value chain from a single source, from the evaluation of an idea to series production.
- Which material combination meets the requirements of your application?
- Is the use of thermoplastic CFRP/GFRP technically useful?
- Is the use of thermoplastic CFRP/GRP economically useful?
Part and process design
- Load-optimized design of laminates and geometries
- Consideration of application-specific requirements for the component
- Elaboration of an industrial production concept
- Technical feasibility studies
- Provision of test samples
- Manufacturing of small series
- Reduction of cycle times through consistent plant automation
- Contract manufacturing of large and small series according to your requirements
- Measurement, evaluation and provision of process data for quality assurance purposes
- Complex machining of wound products
- Manufacture of metal fasteners and inserts
- Unique know-how for functional surfaces and coatings
- Design and realization of joint connections
In which area are you looking for support?
We would be happy to discuss your specific requirements with you and check the use of thermoplastic products for you. Talk to us!